Saturday, January 31, 2009

i got this award from rechie,thank you so much for sharing this award with me..

The rules are...

1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday...

2. The list should be 15 numbers

3. Post the image of this award in your posting

4. Give it to 10 friends of yours.
MY WISHES FOR MY BIRTHDAY (NOV.03,1979)
  1. good health
  2. peace of mind
  3. happiness together with my boyfriend and son
  4. good health for my son
  5. good health for my parents
  6. good health for my boyfriend
  7. happiness for everybody
  8. more love to share
  9. more patience
  10. a love and happiness
  11. peaceful living
  12. to become a better person
  13. to love and be loved forever with the person i love so much
  14. world peace
  15. God be with us with the relationship i have now..i wish God shower us blessings and guidance..

No comments:

Post a Comment